1. Who are we ?
A subsidiary of GUYOT ENVIRONNEMENT GROUPE, Maitréa is an engineering firm, located at 190, rue Monjaret de Kerjégu - ZI port, 29200 Brest, France.
Our website address is: https://www.maitrea.fr/
2. Use of gathered personal data :
This personal data collection takes place when :
- You subscribe to newsletters or alerts
- You contact the company by any means of communication made available to you such as e-mail, instant messaging (Chat), etc.
- You browse the website and consult articles,
- You write a comment or an opinion on an article,
- You fill out a data entry form or a questionnaire on the site.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences.
You can deactivate cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser, but this deactivation may result in preventing access to certain features of the site allowing you to personalize the services offered.
The lifetime of a connection cookie is two days, the one of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check "Remember me", your login cookie will be kept for two weeks.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as on these other websites.
3. Use of gathered personal data :
Gathered data are used to carry out the following operations :
- Realization of audience measurement statistics and marketing studies,
- Automated marketing and/or profiling operations,
- Personalization of the website's contents.
We use Google Analytics to perform audience measurement and usage statistics for our website. You can find more information on the retention of your data by clicking here.
Storage period of your data
The data transmitted on our website are kept as part of the commercial relationship that you have with Maitréa, and this for a period of five years from the end of this relationship.
Nevertheless, information allowing to establish the proof of a right or a contract, or kept for respecting a legal obligation, can be archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Disclosure of your data
All personal data gathered on our website are exclusively intended for Maitréa and is neither made available nor transferred to other companies.
4. Exercice of your rights on gathered data
You can exercise your rights regarding access, modification, and deletion of your data at any time. You can also unsubscribe from all our commercial emails via the link in each email.
In accordance with the French GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the right to access, consult, rectify and withdraw your personal data.
To exercise these rights, you can :
- Write to us using following address : 190 rue Monjaret de Kerjégu - ZI Portuaire, 29200 Brest, France
- Contact us by email using following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
If should be noted that this right of deletion does not consider data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
We commit to reply to you within a reasonable time, which should not exceed 1 month from receipt of your request.
5. Additional information : How we protect your data
Personal data that we collect are kept in a secure environment.
People working for us are required to respect your data privacy.
To ensure the security of your personal data, we also use the following measures :
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
- Firewalls and anti-viruses that cover our entire computer park
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure your data privacy.
However, since no mechanism can ensure a total security, there is always some risk involved regarding the disclosure of personal information, when using internet.